Programmers Force Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relationship in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to customers professionally to provide information about products and services, or gather requirements via emails, calls and live chats
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, notes and comments, as well as actions, are taken
- Follow up with customers via calls, emails, chats to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests. Ideally, aim for First Contact Resolution (FCR)
- Handling Incoming calls from US/UK market
- Enhance organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention
- Overseeing the overall customer service process
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and written and English communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Qualification & Experience
- A bachelor’s/master’s degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum 1 to 2 years industry experience