Programmers Force Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Business Development (BD) Internship Program:
This Internship Program is One (1) month long. Programmers Force is looking for qualified Business Development (BD) Interns at Lahore office to get the training and exposure in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers. The ideal interns will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. Interns will gain hands-on experience working on challenging and meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team. Candidates should be able to take instructions but also be able to work unsupervised when required for the assigned tasks.
To be successful as a Business Development Intern, candidates should be willing to learn as much about the company products as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding Business Development (BD) Interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
Note: A complete Training of One (1) month will be provided to the selected candidates Free of Cost. Satisfactory Performers may be offered with full time employment on a limited no. of positions.
Skills & Requirements:
- A qualification of A’ Levels or preferably a Bachelors in Advertising/ Marketing/ Business Administration/ Commerce/ Finance/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Any Relevant Field.
- Good command over English communication.
- Fresh graduates or graduates having up to 06 Months’ experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude of sales.
- Can-do attitude.
- Natural Self–Starter.
- Interest in developing a career in Business Development (BD).
- Free Training of One (1) month.
- Complete Business Development (BD) Training provided which may lead to a job upon satisfactory performance.
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects.
- Excellent work life balanced company environment.
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals.
- Attend meetings, events and other networking opportunities
- A Certificate of Training upon satisfactory completion of Internship.